Tight spot quiver

TravisIN

WKR
It is a very good quiver, and you wont find better CS anywhere. Pretty much no questions asked and they will take care of you. All that being said, they wont make your bow quieter. At least they haven't mine. I'm not sure if there is such thing as a quiver that doesn't add noise. not a one piece anyways. I would still highly recommend them though.

stump06

WKR
I have a fuse quiver that's very similar tot he nightspot and love it. I don't think you can go wrong with a tightspot

JLW66

FNG
i have both the Mathews and the Tight Spot. I like both, but the Tight Spot has the ability to adjust the tension on the smaller diameter arrows. Once you get that down, they are solid. I watched Ebay for awhile and got a good deal on a used one to cut some cost. Takes alittle of the sting out.

Gumbo

WKR
Tight Spots are great, I've run one for the past 5 years and really like it. I recently contacted them about an issue I was having with my oldest quiver and they offered to replace it...AFTER 5 years of hard use and me monkeying with the lever set screw to readjust tension. For what it is worth, a newer Tight Spot I have on my other bow has been reworked to address the issue I had. To me that is as good as customer can possibly be!

Skins

FNG
Love my tight spot - allowed me to micro adjust the pitch to better balance my top heavy Mathews on top of all the other attributes above!

I have a tight spot 5 arrow. Really like it. The tension adjusts really easy. Also you can either lock your arrow in all the way or half way I've noticed.. both hold your arrow well but one really locks it down tight if you’re hiking in or whatever.

I chimed in a while ago but just reread the comments. Many people mentioned several characteristics of the TS that I was aware of, but hadn’t thought about mentioning. I think I didn’t think about them because the thing is SO feature-rich that it just blends into good hunting practices so well.

1. I forgot about adjusting the tightness on my arrows because I shoot standard diameter right now and I just set it and forgot about it. Being able to adjust to .204 or .166 arrows will be important to me this year.

2. The quiver allows you to snap your arrows into the holder at 2 different depths - tight and tighter. I find myself using this.

3. The closest arrow to you is offset to make it subtly easier and quicker to access from a shooting prep position.

4. I considered buying a hip quiver to haul extra arrows to my ground blind because shoot my old arrows and test broadheads at hogs that come in by the dozen. Having a 7-arrow TS virtually weigh the same as the 5, saved me $25 on an cheap quiver that would have been one more thing to haul into the woods.

I think all of this is genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I chimed in a while ago but just reread the comments. Many people mentioned several characteristics of the TS that I was aware of, but hadn’t thought about mentioning. I think I didn’t think about them because the thing is SO feature-rich that it just blends into good hunting practices so well.

1. I forgot about adjusting the tightness on my arrows because I shoot standard diameter right now and I just set it and forgot about it. Being able to adjust to .204 or .166 arrows will be important to me this year.

2. The quiver allows you to snap your arrows into the holder at 2 different depths - tight and tighter. I find myself using this.

3. The closest arrow to you is offset to make it subtly easier and quicker to access from a shooting prep position.

4. I considered buying a hip quiver to haul extra arrows to my ground blind because shoot my old arrows and test broadheads at hogs that come in by the dozen. Having a 7-arrow TS virtually weigh the same as the 5, saved me $25 on an cheap quiver that would have been one more thing to haul into the woods.

I think all of this is genius.

One more thing on the “tight and tighter.” Someone might call it useless but I like the “tight” because it’s quieter to remove an arrow.

TBarron

WKR
Awesome warranty too. My flip bracket went bad and I sent it in. They sent me back a brand new quiver without even asking about it.

slsplets

FNG
Have owned a couple of them. Very nice quiver! Nice to be able to remove it while sitting in a blind or on stand. Go for it!

I went with TS last year because of the left handed option and love it. I spotted them on camofire earlier this year for around 100$ if you don't need one right away it may be worth waiting to see if it pops up on there again

Haneyar

FNG
I went with TS last year because of the left handed option and love it. I spotted them on camofire earlier this year for around 100$ if you don't need one right away it may be worth waiting to see if it pops up on there again
It’s on camofire again today

SixxxerCT

FNG
Agree with everyone, it's a tough one to beat. I bounce between it and Quivalizer... it's hard to put it away just because it does such a great job of holding arrows and it's low profile.