Tight Spot Quivers?

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about tight spot quivers? I'm looking for a lightweight quiver, detachable and quiet. Any other brands you'd suggest? Thanks for your help!

sk1

WKR
i just bought one this year, so far i love it......i was tired of trying to find the right quiver at a bargain price. in my opinion they dont exist. i would wait for other guys that have used it more out in the field to weigh in on it, but so far i completely recommend them

I have two!!!! Best quiver I have used to this point!!!

2011 CO High Country Mule Deer
IMG_0193-1.jpg

2010 KS Mule Deer
2010-11-20_11-48-45_51-1.jpg

2012 KS Rio Double
IMG_9237.jpg

2010 WY Antelope
IMG_0431.jpg

pronghorn

FNG
They're the best I have found. I was a devoted two piece quiver guys before I shot the Tight Spot. They really do fit so tight to the bow that they minimize the balance issue.

Chuffness

FNG
I bought one last year. As far as functionality it works great. Does what they say it does.
The only down side is the foam. The foam is really lightweight. Which helps keep the weight down i suppose. But after using it for a season my foam is all chewed up. The broad heads never seemed to go into the same spot twice. So now i have several slots and that is chewing up the foam. I wish the foam was a tad stiffer/denser. Not a big deal ill still run it.

J-Daddy

WKR
Best 1 piece quivers made...I've been using them for a couple years now and I've had nothing but great luck with them.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Been looking to upgrade my quiver and also get Becca one. Just ordered a couple tight spots for her and I. Been looking at them for a couple years but never pulled the trigger until now.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I gave one a go for a little while after reading all the reviews and for some reason it seemed heavier and less balanced on my AM32 than my Satori 2pc... Needless to say I won't be buying one anytime soon. But there are TONS of good reviews, maybe I'm just weird?? :)

Lawnboi

WKR
I like mine, i just got it this year. Its way lighter than i thought it would be from reading reviews. Sits super close to my bow. I like how the arrows hold on it compared to my fuse quiver. Construction is good.

Lots of adjustment with it.

I would definetly get another one, but then again it comes with a lifetime warranty.... so ill just get an extra bracket for my other bows.

Some guys are just die hard 2 piecers. I like the tightspot though, i like to be able to take my quiver if i need to.

weaver

WKR
I also got one to try this year. Its by far the best 1 piece I have tried but i still prefer my 2 piece Hoyt.

OP
B
Picked one up today. This thing is awesome! Played with the adjustments and got it dialed in. Best quiver I've owned in 22 yrs of bowhunting.