Sold Tightspot - Rampage Arrows - Elevate Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Misc. Archery Cleanout.

I have the following 300/.001 rampage arrows. Lengths are carbon to carbon. Standard black eagle nock included with each.
4x - 29" - No Insert - 4 white max stealth
1x - 29" - 50gr Brass HIT - 4 white max stealth
4x - 29.25" - 3 red white blue max stealth. 1 white max stealth
1x 29" - 50gr Brass HIT - wrap only
I can fletch the bareshaft, and also include 4 Brass HITs and the easton epoxy/HIT tool with the 4 that don't have an insert currently.
I'd like to sell as a lot for $115 shipped. If you want me to fletch the bareshaft, and install 50gr inserts I can do that it may just take me a few extra days to ship. Otherwise I'll include the fletching and inserts loose in the box for you.
6lE3s2tl.jpg

80V0zxfl.jpg

Also have some Iron Will collars to sell
6 - 25 gr .2690" ID - $35 shipped SOLD
8 - 10 gr .2690 ID - $50 shipped

Tight spot 5 arrow quiver. Like new. I never ended up hunting with this. Includes hardware, etc. $125 shipped. - SPF

Nock On Elevate Rest. I bought it to put on my other bow then ended up selling that bow. Comes with the two cages shown. I don't have the limb clamps, etc. Appears to be like new. $160 shipped.
kJzq4gnl.jpg

Conquer Bench mount Bike (bow) vise. Ended up finding a deal on an OMP vise so don't need this. Outside of the return period. LNIB. $40 shipped. - SOLD

Primos Terminator - Bought this in WY after leaving my bugle at home a few years ago. Ended up not really using it. The extra blue reed has never been used. Will not include original packaging. $25 shipped.
3JZfneql.jpg

Bugling Bull bugle tube
This has apparently been renamed since I bought it. Pretty sure it used to be "select-a-bull" tube.
$25 shipped.

Would strongly prefer to sell both tubes together for $45 shipped.

Last edited:
OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
All Sold but the bugle tubes. Will post in a separate thread tomorrow and lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.