TiGoat 6.5 Vertex

Jeremyc_1999

Lil-Rokslider
I'm interested in one of these tipis but I can't for the life of me figure out TiGoat's website. Does anyone know how to order one of these or another retailer that might sell them?

sneaky

"DADDY"
There's one for sale in the classifieds right now. The owner of TiGoat passed away not long ago so everything is in limbo seems like.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I recently had someone recommend I check them out as well and I had the same issue with the website earlier this week. I emailed them regarding pricing and specs and have yet to hear back from them. Unfortunately those are a couple of big red flags for me. Will be following this thread anyhow.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I recently had someone recommend I check them out as well and I had the same issue with the website earlier this week. I emailed them regarding pricing and specs and have yet to hear back from them. Unfortunately those are a couple of big red flags for me. Will be following this thread anyhow.
His son at Ruta Locura was handling the TiGoat stuff, but isn't anymore. My guess would be that they have either found a buyer for the company, or they have suspended production for now. Their WiFi stoves are extremely popular, so I doubt they'll be absent for long. At least I hope not, they were always really easy to deal with before DJ passed away.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jeremyc_1999

Lil-Rokslider
I've got one I'm selling

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Interested. I can't figure out how to start a conversation with you. I may not have privileges yet since I just joined Rokslide last week.

ndbuck09

WKR
I had called about their titanium stoves and spoke to the son. He said it had been a lot more work on the business side to get things moved over to his company but that they were trying to get the stoves back in production through ruta locura by december. This was in mid-September.