Tikka 2022

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
I saw the new iteration on the Roughtech for 2022. It’s nice they’re making them in SS now. Would rather see shorter threaded barrels offered on some calibers, though.

Looks like the 300 win mag has a 1:10" twist now also. That might just be the one for me this year.

KU_Geo

WKR
I’m in the an ember in 6.5 prc. Would much prefer the Lite contour barrel vs the veil/roughtech heavier profile.

AkRyan

WKR
How about threaded 18-20" 8 twist 270 and 7mm wsms, either keep it t3 cheap or put an ultralight CF stock on them.
Screw $400 "upgrades" for useless paint jobs and texture griped tupperware stocks..
Couldn't have said it any better.

Unfortunately still no fasts twists for the 270’s and I think no new cartridge offerings except possibly the 222 I saw. Also was hoping for a 6 Creedmoor. I’m tired of building rifles off their actions and would like to just buy and set up the rifle next time

Grade aa or aaa walnut on a tikka with a crf would be epic but I could deal without the crf for the walnut stock

Nhenry

Lil-Rokslider
I'd fw a maple stocked deluxe edition, or a model that costs a little more with a metal floorplate and magazine

Jhy

FNG
I’d like some more offerings in Lefty- but would be satisfied for the T3 Lite SS 30.06 that Iordered to come in or at least a shipping estimate. It’s ordered through a direct dealer and they won’t give any estimate.

z987k

WKR
I’d like some more offerings in Lefty- but would be satisfied for the T3 Lite SS 30.06 that Iordered to come in or at least a shipping estimate. It’s ordered through a direct dealer and they won’t give any estimate.
Sportsman's, at least our local one is getting a fairly steady supply of the superlites.

Besides twist rates, I would actually dumb down the product line to keep costs reasonable. The whole point was to have accuracy and light weight without having to pay 3x more for a Finnlite.

slowelk

WKR
I’m in the an ember in 6.5 prc. Would much prefer the Lite contour barrel vs the veil/roughtech heavier profile.

I backordered that rifle from EuroOptic this week. They are expecting them mid-late summer.

This thread made me impulse buy a superlite in 6.5 Creedtard. My first rifle in that....”cartridge”.
You’ll probably have random mood swings for awhile, and randomly break out crying, but you will eventually adapt to your new normal… on the bright side, they recoil like a 22 short but can make it through 3 elephants lengthwise with factory ammo… life is all about compromise

Try to resist sitting down to pee