Tikka 300 WM and Red Snake Tactical bottom metal

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
Depends how far you need to go but you'll be able to get an aics mag in there. You can machine the trigger housing and notch the feed ramp and get more length, too. River's Bend gunsmithing did my 300 wm tikka in Weston MO not far from you. I got every bit of 3.6" and was able to cycle the old Berger 215 ammo when it was still produced no problem. I am rebarreling that rifle into a 7mm mag to take more advantage of the action but I think the 300wm w/ one of those aftermarket bottom metals will do you just fine.

OP
archp625

archp625

WKR
Depends how far you need to go but you'll be able to get an aics mag in there. You can machine the trigger housing and notch the feed ramp and get more length, too. River's Bend gunsmithing did my 300 wm tikka in Weston MO not far from you. I got every bit of 3.6" and was able to cycle the old Berger 215 ammo when it was still produced no problem. I am rebarreling that rifle into a 7mm mag to take more advantage of the action but I think the 300wm w/ one of those aftermarket bottom metals will do you just fine.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I will be honest I don't even have a Tikka 300 WM. I am thinking I want to get one but wanted to ask the question before I bought one and started down that journey. Thanks for the heads up on River's Bend. I have never been down there but now I have an excuse to go in there now. Maybe go there while my wife walks around and shops in Weston.