Tikka 6.5 PRC

I saw this Shot Show 2020 video where the rep stated Tikka would chamber the 6.5 PRC around June 2020, did this ever happen?

I saw the same video but haven’t seen any rifles in person or listed on any websites. Covid probably screwed that up as well.

Sadler

WKR
I messaged them about this the other day and they said “the 6.5 PRC is on the list if everything goes as planned”

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
nice but where can you buy 6.5PRC ammo right now?

I have several boxes of it my friend got me on accident. Thinking I need a 6.5 prc so I can shoot the Ammo then reload it. It’s been on my shelf for well over a year now.

Sadler

WKR
What else is "on the list"?

They didn’t say. I asked about 6 creedmoor and 6.5 PRC offerings in 2021 and this is what they said
“Next year will be full of new things for Tikka. We will communicate the news in due time. The 6.5 PRC is on the list if everything goes as planned. ☺️

OP
G
I bet they're so swamped by demand for their current offerings it might be on a list for some time

CorbLand

WKR
I have several boxes of it my friend got me on accident. Thinking I need a 6.5 prc so I can shoot the Ammo then reload it. It’s been on my shelf for well over a year now.
You could sell that 6.5PRC for half what a new gun would cost you.

Stalker69

WKR
Well wouldn’t you know, I Really wanted a 6.5 prc and was going to get a browning. But after handling the tikka a1, I just had to have it. But they only had it in creedmoor, Damit I should have waited.

bow_hunt32

Lil-Rokslider
load your creed hot and you’ll basically have a PRC, I don’t see the hype in the prc it’s nearly identical to a .270 out to 600 yards but then beyond that the prc starts to show its advantage.

Well wouldn’t you know, I Really wanted a 6.5 prc and was going to get a browning. But after handling the tikka a1, I just had to have it. But they only had it in creedmoor, Damit I should have waited.

load your creed hot and you’ll basically have a PRC, I don’t see the hype in the prc it’s nearly identical to a .270 out to 600 yards but then beyond that the prc starts to show its advantage.

I guess if you like blowing primers you can try loading a creedmoor that hot to attempt to match a slow PRC....