WTS Tikka Clearance 6.5 CM SS for $499

OP
EastMT

EastMT

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice, the guys who missed out can jump in!

I’m not a Tikka fan, but figured I’d share for those that are. (ducks head to avoid thrown objects)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
SKU and UPC are for the stainless version.
I was just basing my assumption off of this:

Tikka's T3x Lite combines high performance with lightweight ease. The T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port making it easier to feed one cartridge at a time, and extra screw placements on top of the receiver to robustly attach a Picatinny rail. The Lite models are equipped with the T3x synthetic stock with modular pistol grip and forend capabilities. It comes with the classic low-angled grip.
This mode is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and has a blued barrel.

If getting the stainless is important to someone ordering, I'd recommend giving them a call first just to confirm that you're getting the right rifle. Their way of advertising definitely leaves a lot to be desired.

Linkovich

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I think they’re sold out again. They were there last night, I ordered one using the link in the first post of this thread. But now it’s just taking you to their homepage like it did last time they sold out

Incahoots

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a 243 Fieldcraft a week ago. Was looking for an excuse to get another Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor. This may be my sign 😁

Terrapin

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got both of mine today. They are as advertised. I mounted a 3-10 Nightforce SHV in mine. Seems like it’s going to be a pretty solid unit. I figure it’ll be a perfect all around Idaho gun, plus since it’s a 6.5 Creed I can wear a flat brim hat. Do you buy flat brimmed hats a regular stores, or is there a special store in the mall? (I’m joking by the way, 6.5 CM seems to be a nice mix of 6.5 ballistics with good barrel life)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jt4

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got both of mine today. They are as advertised. I mounted a 3-10 Nightforce SHV in mine. Seems like it’s going to be a pretty solid unit. I figure it’ll be a perfect all around Idaho gun, plus since it’s a 6.5 Creed I can wear a flat brim hat. Do you buy flat brimmed hats a regular stores, or is there a special store in the mall? (I’m joking by the way, 6.5 CM seems to be a nice mix of 6.5 ballistics with good barrel life)

How did you mount the SHV? What rings?