WTS Tikka Clearance 6.5 CM SS for $499

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This model # is for the stainless version. I would like to know before I decide to order. If anyone has a definitive answer please post. Thanks and good luck to all.

When I purchased one on Saturday for $499, it was for the stainless, as shown on the picture and described in the add. The current one for $483 is for the blued version, also as shown on the picture and described in the add. When you bring up the site scroll down to the third rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I’d recommend reading the reviews before ordering especially their cancellation policy.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by researching the UPC number with the manufacturer.

The above note was taken right off of their website above the picture of the gun. That upc 082442884929 comes back as a stainless version. Also, my wife is going to be mad for a while!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Please Note: Image may not be the actual representation of the item. Please verify the item by researching the UPC number with the manufacturer.

The above note was taken right off of their website above the picture of the gun. That upc 082442884929 comes back as a stainless version. Also, my wife is going to be mad for a while!

I’m just going by their advertisement. Read the last line in the description for this rifle. I could be wrong, but I think that if somebody purchased this rifle, and is expecting to get one in stainless steel, they’re going to be sadly mistaken.
db83ea6b12f54b917949dad348b1f922.plist

davescarp

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m just going by their advertisement. Read the last line in the description for this rifle. I could be wrong, but I think that if somebody purchased this rifle, and is expecting to get one in stainless steel, they’re going to be sadly mistaken.
db83ea6b12f54b917949dad348b1f922.plist

I'm more or less expecting that the one I'll get will be blued. That said, the UPC and sku are both for the stainless variety. That and 2 days ago the add a did not include that portion that said blued,it said stainless as does my invoice. It was also sold for $499.99 when I bought. All sorts of shadiness on this deal lol.

fatbacks

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Totally shady. I suspect I’m more likely to end up disputing the charge on my card than get a rifle, but hey, worth a try.

*** the real winners here are the folks who got a price matched rifle from a reputable retailer out of this!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Man- I was bummed I missed the stainless offer, but now I’m halfway thinking about ordering the blued one. Weird that they don’t even have a stainless one on their site anymore, even if it’s not on the “specials” section. Has anyone actually called them and asked any questions about it?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm more or less expecting that the one I'll get will be blued. That said, the UPC and sku are both for the stainless variety. That and 2 days ago the add a did not include that portion that said blued,it said stainless as does my invoice. It was also sold for $499.99 when I bought. All sorts of shadiness on this deal lol.

I don’t know, if you paid the 499 and your invoice says stainless, I think that’s what you’ll get. I’m in the same boat as you, and I fully expect to get the stainless. I guess we’ll see.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have been in contact with them already to send FFL cert, so I feel they are at least moving in the right direction on shipping one. Now, stainless or blued remains to be seen. Receipt clearly shows stainless.Screenshot_20191224-222426_Email.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just went into scheels they price matched the $469 and charged me the $25 transfer fee so got it for $495

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I just called and spoke with the gal who answered the phone. She is telling me that my order is for the "blued" version, even though my invoice Description states "Stainless Steel". She gave me a UPC number that is not listed on my invoice, my invoice only has a product code and description.

She told me that her manager would call me, but I'm sure as you all can see, that this company screwed up and is trying to ship those that purchased the Blued Version.

I'm waiting to hear from the manager, which she said would contact me by the end of the week, I suspect it will be next week before I hear anything.

As most of us suspected, we will not receive what we ordered. I will report back if I hear anything, I presume a canceled order will be in my future.

Jimmy

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So I just called and spoke with the gal who answered the phone. She is telling me that my order is for the "blued" version, even though my invoice Description states "Stainless Steel". She gave me a UPC number that is not listed on my invoice, my invoice only has a product code and description.

She told me that her manager would call me, but I'm sure as you all can see, that this company screwed up and is trying to ship those that purchased the Blued Version.

I'm waiting to hear from the manager, which she said would contact me by the end of the week, I suspect it will be next week before I hear anything.

As most of us suspected, we will not receive what we ordered. I will report back if I hear anything, I presume a canceled order will be in my future.

Jimmy
I hope everything works out for you. But based on their Yelp reviews you might be in for a shitty experience if you try to cancel. 🤞

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Jimmy
I just called on mine and the lady verified that the $499 I paid was/is for the stainless, and that's what is being shipped.

davescarp

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just called on mine and the lady verified that the $499 I paid was/is for the stainless, and that's what is being shipped.

hopefully im in the same boat. Their item 45233 (now at $482.99) is a stainless Tikka T3x, their item 45234 (now at $469.99) is a blued barrel. I bought item 45233 at $499.99 🤷‍♂️

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yea, I ordered item 45233, she told me it was for a Blued Version. Who Knows what these guys are doing. Both Items (45233 & 45234) currently say Blued.

Last edited:

fatbacks

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just got an email from them requesting my FFL info... we'll see. Might actually happen. Probably wont though hahaha!

If it looks like shit and stinks like shit... well, probably is shit.