WTS Tikka Clearance 6.5 CM SS for $499

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called as well and they were adamant that item 45233 was for the stainless version. She said if the factory UPC# matched the stainless, then that's what would ship regardless of the picture/description on the website. Who knows but I went ahead and gambled on it. $482 is too hard to pass up. Plus I think I could recoup my costs if it ends up being the blued version.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I called as well and they were adamant that item 45233 was for the stainless version. She said if the factory UPC# matched the stainless, then that's what would ship regardless of the picture/description on the website. Who knows but I went ahead and gambled on it. $482 is too hard to pass up. Plus I think I could recoup my costs if it ends up being the blued version.
Good point. Safe either way at that price.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ordered this afternoon and was told the same thing.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I received a call from Locked and Loaded, they wanted to clarify which 'version' of the Tikka lite that i wanted, and they would be shipping that out to me soon. Of course, I stated the stainless as shown on my invoice, they said that would not be a problem.

Hopefully everyone gets what they want.

Jimmy

davescarp

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I received a call from Locked and Loaded, they wanted to clarify which 'version' of the Tikka lite that i wanted, and they would be shipping that out to me soon. Of course, I stated the stainless as shown on my invoice, they said that would not be a problem.

Jimmy
Yup, I just got a call too.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Jimmy
Yup, me too.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
got the same call here, told her i would prefer the stainless but really didn't care which one i received so its still a guessing game for me until it gets here.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I got a call as well. I don’t really understand the confusion or the reason for the call, when everything on my billing information/receipt indicates that it’s for the stainless version. Hopefully they won’t screw this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I got the email and phone call today, called back and talked to the gal in CS, she asked me to confirm which finish I ordered and marked it down as stainless after I confirmed it. I also replied to the email with confirmation. Now just need my FFL to email his certificate in.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dang- I didn’t get a confirmation call. However, I did just order the SS model # late last night, so maybe they’re working through orders still. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I might add any of you have suggestions on what scope I should throw on here? I was looking at a Nikon however, it seems they are getting out of the riflescope business so worried about warranty work. Looking at the $500 range and so much out there don't really know where I should start as this one has the ability to go the distance thinking starting at 4-5x magnification. Thanks to everyone for the input.