WTB Tikka Left Hand Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine Banger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a T1X for a left-handed youth. I need an adjustable chassis that compresses to a short length of pull and extends to a high comb, or a walnut hunter stock I can modify in my shop. If you have a damaged wood stock, or one that is already modified that you don't need, that should work too since I will be heavily modifying it.

I am assuming Left Hand T3 wood hunter stocks will fit the T1. If it doesn't someone please let me know before I waste some $.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m pretty sure t1x and t3x stocks are almost but not totally interchangeable- otherwise there would be no need for different inlets on chassis. I think you sometimes have to do a little trimming on the t3 stock, but sounds like that isn’t an issue for you.

OP
Nine Banger

Nine Banger

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I'm seeing too. Folks describing it as a little trimming or milling to get the T1X action into a T3 stock.

If I end up with a donor wood stock I plan to install a sporting clays style comb adjuster and then just keep the pieces I cut off the end for LOP and glue them back on with dowels as he grows. The one on Ebay seems overpriced and my offers were declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.