Tikka - mountain tactical mag

With an empty mountain tactical mag inserted in my t3x the bolt is catching the mag and hanging up a tad. There are wear marks on the mag.

is this happening to anyone else? What’s the fix?

without the mag very smooth

TX_Diver

WKR
Not sure but give them a call and ask. Customer service was great for me the other day.

I called with a stupid question a few days ago and Jeff was extremely helpful and assured me to call back with any other questions regardless of how obvious the answer may be (in my case it was listed in the product description and I didn't see it).

OP
F
Not sure but give them a call and ask. Customer service was great for me the other day.

I called with a stupid question a few days ago and Jeff was extremely helpful and assured me to call back with any other questions regardless of how obvious the answer may be (in my case it was listed in the product description and I didn't see it).
Call who? Tikka or mountain tactical?

having a hard time finding mountain tactical contact info.

Lawnboi

WKR
Not sure came with the rifle, I bought it used.
The gen 2 are 2 piece mags. Atleast all mine are. I heard nothing but problems with the gen 1 mags. I have a lot of rounds on my gen 2 mags without a problem. Looks like they did some serious restructuring.
I’d contact mountain tactical and see what they say.

This is what the feed lips look like on their gen 2 billet mags
AC3011DB-9957-4708-8229-31FFDCE7ADD3.jpeg

OP
F
Spoke with them. Said it’s a gen 1 mag, they corrected this issue with the gen 2.

ill file it down and make it work