Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
nashearer

nashearer

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is that an AG Privateer stock with a Proof Sendero Barrel on the new rifle?
Correct on the stock, but the barrel is a 19" Carbon Six featherweight. Almost the exact same barrel I have for sale.

Solheim

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It probably wouldn't still be listed on here if it was! ha ha. Put a brake on it and it will be over 20". There's not a big difference in velocity between 19" and 20" and its nice with a suppressor. My other rifle turned out awesome and shoots great.View attachment 351678
What do you have into all the mods you have done?

OP
nashearer

nashearer

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you have into all the mods you have done?
AG privateer stock- 600
C6 barrel-755
LRI fluted bolt-400
Mountain Tactical bottom metal-135
MTN Gear titanium bolt handle-70
Titanium recoil lug-30
Titanium threaded muzzle brake-60
So roughly 2k. I'm probably forgetting something, but this is off the top of my head. Could have done it for a bit less $ and waited for some sales, but sometimes I get impatient and want instant gratification. I'm happy with how it turned out. Its short length and light weight make it a joy to carry in the mountains, and can't complain about 1" groups at 300 yards.

Last edited:

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Every time you bump this listing, I have to check it!!😩....I want this sold so I don't buy it!! I have the std bolt face Tikka sitting here...and I already have a 20" 6.5cm CTR😥...where are you located? and any other trades besides a big pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.