Tikka rebate?

I never got anywhere with a rebate a few years ago. If i remember, no response to my emails and just gave me the runaround when i called. Was actually $150 in beretta bucks, not a rebate. Hope you have better luck if they do one.

I'm hoping there will. Either that or a sale at Cabelas. Have some discount gift cards to use..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Why would gun manufacturers have to give rebates in the firearms market we currently have? Seems like they can keep things on the rack

OP
Kbhillhunter
Why would gun manufacturers have to give rebates in the firearms market we currently have? Seems like they can keep things on the rack

that makes sense. figured it was worth asking. I knew they ran some deals this time last year and wasnt sure if that was an annual industry standard practice or only driven by demand.

Trial153

WKR
that makes sense. figured it was worth asking. I knew they ran some deals this time last year and wasnt sure if that was an annual industry standard practice or only driven by demand.
Yea, I am not much a gun guy so I dont follow it much. I was just thinking out loud!

Wheels

WKR
Sign up for Whittaker Guns e-mails, they generally have very good prices and will do a 10% off every so often.

aron

WKR
Grabagun has the t3x ss for $654 which is pretty tough to beat and better then dealing with rebates. Just had a local company price match a 6.5 manbun for the wife.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Grabagun has the t3x ss for $654 which is pretty tough to beat and better then dealing with rebates. Just had a local company price match a 6.5 manbun for the wife.

Wish they would sell a lefty version.

JLW66

FNG
Scheels ad came to my door yesterday. There is a sale on the Tikka 3x and the roughtech. If i remember correctly it starts Aug 8th.

$150 gift card with purchase. Page 36 of the ad.

Last edited:
OP
Kbhillhunter

checked this out and just picked up a SS T3x for $715 shipped, thanks!!!!

khuber84

WKR
Find the Tikka you want, get the model #, is usually an 8 digit code like "JRTXGSL41" go to the website https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/JRTXGSL41 and it'll search the web for cheapest prices. This website does this for most things firearms related. The gun I searched is a Tikka superlite 300wsm, cheapest price is $636. Keep and eye on locked and loaded too, sometimes they have blow out sales. I got a Tikka t3x lite 6.5 creed for 429$ this winter.

Find the Tikka you want, get the model #, is usually an 8 digit code like "JRTXGSL41" go to the website https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/JRTXGSL41 and it'll search the web for cheapest prices. This website does this for most things firearms related. The gun I searched is a Tikka superlite 300wsm, cheapest price is $636. Keep and eye on locked and loaded too, sometimes they have blow out sales. I got a Tikka t3x lite 6.5 creed for 429$ this winter.
Thanks for that. Cool site.