Tikka Replacement Bolts in stock

Tahoe1305

WKR
Freakin glove save. I think I got the last magnum they had. Been waiting forever!

You’re my hero.

Savagenut

WKR
A tikka rifle is 550. Complete. I don’t understand why the bolts are that expensive

If anybody has a standard bolt face I may be interested. Not particularly interested in paying what Midwest gun works is asking..

Tartan

WKR
Long rifles inc is supposedly working on making replacement bolts for tikkas. Hoping they are cheaper than the OEM stuff.

Last I saw a post on Facebook put the timeline sometime this fall.

OP
Cactus kid
If anybody has a standard bolt face I may be interested. Not particularly interested in paying what Midwest gun works is asking..
I’ve seen a couple sell on eBay, but everything went for well above what Midwest gun is selling them for.

khuber84

WKR
Yeah 409$ for a bolt is insane. Fluted and nitride I would entertain that. A guy can buy a Tikka magnum donor rifle for 520$ sell the factory barrel and stock, be cheaper than this price. Plus you'd have a solid trigger and action to boot.

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
What would be some of the reasons people are buying these?? Is something wrong with the bolt that comes with your rifle?

OP
Cactus kid
I thought the standard Tikka bolt was able to be opened up to a magnum?

I think they can be. In my case i wanted a switch barrel capable of shooting standard and magnum rounds so i can practice and play with the same set up.

Looking at replacement bolts from custom action makers like defiance, curtis, ect seem to run around $300. $400 doesn't seem all that much more.

LRI_Chad

FNG
Hey gents.

This is my first post here. As some have noted, we've been working on a direct replacement bolt for the TIkka action since last year. I'm happy to announce that we are now offering this to the public. I went deep on this project so inventory isn't an issue. We have oodles of em.

The main objective of this effort was to offer a direct replacement for shooters who have lost their bolt (surprisingly, this happens more often than a person my think) and as an expansion on the platform. The switch barrel game is now a thing as guys want the force multiplier of multiple calibers from one platform.

The response and sales thus far have been great and folks are reporting positively.

Hope this helps. Visit our site if interested.

All the best,

Chad Dixon
LongRifles, Inc.

OP
Cactus kid
When ever you guys do a.223 bolt I am gonna pick one of those up! Thanks for stepping to the plate on this