Tikka rings for a 34mm tube - Help a confused hunter

NadaQQ

FNG
Hi everyone,

First post of hopefully many. Long time bow hunter finally getting into rifle for some backcountry hunts. Just bought a Tikka T3x and need to figure out rings to mount a scope with a 34mm tube. Scope is a bit heavy but it’s a great scope (Vortex Razor HD Gen II 3-16x50) and I honestly don’t want to spend $ to just save 20oz.

From the search that I’ve done I really like the idea of the Sportswatch T084 with the recoil lug and no rail needed. But every thread I saw the person was mounting a 30mm tube. Is there a version of these rings that fit 34mm?

sdupontjr

WKR
Just did this for my Schmidt Bender 4x16-56 Polar. I bought a Mountain Tactical rail. It has the "pin" or recoil pin made into it. Bolts up perfectly. Then I used Vortex precision 34 mm rings, Lows if I remember. Scope has just enough clearing for my scope coat.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
If you're looking for a direct mount option our Long Range Hybrids work great on Tikkas. As well as our Ultra Light Tacticals if you decide to get a pic rail.

ZCO-L-H.jpg

If you're looking for a direct mount option our Long Range Hybrids work great on Tikkas. As well as our Ultra Light Tacticals if you decide to get a pic rail.

View attachment 241019

Have you thought about machining a ring that will fit the tikka dovetail with an arrestor pin like the sportsmatch? I would buy a set in a heart beat.

Hi everyone,

First post of hopefully many. Long time bow hunter finally getting into rifle for some backcountry hunts. Just bought a Tikka T3x and need to figure out rings to mount a scope with a 34mm tube. Scope is a bit heavy but it’s a great scope (Vortex Razor HD Gen II 3-16x50) and I honestly don’t want to spend $ to just save 20oz.

From the search that I’ve done I really like the idea of the Sportswatch T084 with the recoil lug and no rail needed. But every thread I saw the person was mounting a 30mm tube. Is there a version of these rings that fit 34mm?
I’m in the same boat. I’ll probably end up with the spuhr tikka direct mount in 34mm

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi everyone,

Great question! I would highly recommend going with a 1-piece Picatinny rail for your rifle. If you were in need of one check out www.egwguns.com. I would then pair that with something like our 34 mm Precision Matched Rings 1.1" inch height.