Tikka Roughtech 6.5 creedmoor Vortex Viper HST 4-16x44

I bought this Tikka Roughtech in 6.5 creedmoor. Vortex Viper HST 4-16x44 and Magpul bi-pod. I've had it for a month now and can't find ammo anywhere. Its killing me not to shoot it. I bought it for deer, antelope, varmit and some long range target shooting ( for fun ) . First off does anyone have any 6.5 cm they want to get rid of or donate to me so I can just shoot the damn thing ( lol, but not really, lol ) Does any one have any experience with factory load favorites or even favorite hand loads. I'm new to the Tikka and the 6.5 cm. I'm really getting sick of dry firing. 20210324_193649 (1).jpg

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot the Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELDX with mine. That seems to be the favorite of most. I've been very happy with those rounds. Ammo is definitely a B**#! these days. I'd get on some sites and hit the notify me button. Cost has gone way up but once you see some in stock, hurry up and buy. Midway had some recently but it's $53 for a box.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I would shoot any match ammo out of my 6.5 any Berger bullets or ELDm are good for hunting. If course, so is the ELDx.

Hornady American Gunner is a pretty consistent ammo too.

fmyth

WKR
Nice rifle. I've been able to buy all the 6.5C I have wanted over the last 3 months and have a thread here on Rokslide that I update daily with ammo available online.
Here's some 6.5C ammo that is available now: