Tikka stainless 6.5 creedmoor $499.99

A local store here also price matches - even with online prices - but said he couldn't touch that price as it's less than what he paid for the gun.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
Do they charge shipping ? Even adding it to the cart I don’t get the shipping charge to come up. Not ready yet to buy, waiting until after shot show. But would like to know if it free shipping ?

Do they charge shipping ? Even adding it to the cart I don’t get the shipping charge to come up. Not ready yet to buy, waiting until after shot show. But would like to know if it free shipping ?

I think it’s always been $14.99 for every gun I’ve bought from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant beat this deal for anyone looking for an all arounder for deer/black bears and smaller. Tempted to buy but logic says I've already got enough unused rifles in the safe.

That said, if someone ever comes across a deal on Tikka varmint 223's please do share!

I got charged $50 for shipping. Probably just the usual inflated Alaska shipping charge.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider

$14.99 for standard or $19.99 for insured shipping. I paid the $20

I went to get one and it looks like they are sold out. I’m sick. I’ve been looking for that exact gun for a while.

Last edited:

colonel00

WKR
Heh, shows as $482 now. Did it always show a blued barrel?

Barrel DescriptionBlued
Barrel FinishStainless Steel

That's a bit confusing as well.

There’s a whole other post about buyers speculating what they will actually be getting. It’s under the wanted to sell section here.

The first one posted was certainly stainless. The one posted now for a little cheaper is certainly blued.

Afhunter1

WKR
If I can find a 270 for the same price I’ll sell it to you. I really want a 270 Superlite but I couldn’t pass this up for that price.

I have a brand new 270 ss lite I bought to rebarrel into a 6.5x284. If you were near central pa I’d switch ya.

Gander Outdoors had the same sale @ 499 but when I got to my local store they only had 30-06, 270, and 308 in stock. I wanted the 6.5. I did already buy a 6.5 take off but it is only a 22”. Tags are still on the 270!

Last edited:
I have a brand new 270 ss lite I bought to rebarrel into a 6.5x284. If you were near central pa I’d switch ya.

Gander Outdoors had the same sale @ 499 but when I got to my local store they only had 30-06, 270, and 308 in stock. I wanted the 6.5. I did already buy a 6.5 take off but it is only a 22”. Tags are still on the 270!
Unfortunately I’m in Washington otherwise I’d trade you.