Tikka T3 clearance

Shrek

WKR
Euro optic posted on another forum that they just received over 3000 old style T3 that that will have on sale. Said it will take a couple of days for them to all show. If you wanted a deal on one there might be one to be had.

elkduds

WKR
300 Win mag in a 6.4 lb rifle? Those will be even cheaper barely used: "Only 3 rounds down the pipe, like new condition."

colonel00

WKR
300 Win mag in a 6.4 lb rifle? Those will be even cheaper barely used: "Only 3 rounds down the pipe, like new condition."

I have a .300WM Superlite and love it. Just over 7lbs with scope and other goodies. Sure, it kicks but I can shoot a whole box in a T-shirt without issue.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Tikka T3 is a nice gun many of us like. These specific deals depends on which one you're looking at in my opinion. Review versus local and factor in shipping and FFL transfer. If ordering multiples to reduce shipping cost per unit then the value starts adding, otherwise its not too much lower than I could find local. The exception is that 30-06 scope combo, that is a decent deal in my mind if a blued version is up your alley, that burris scope is a decent entry level scope to use or resell.

ofl0926

WKR
i have read you guys liking them. i would only be ordering one rifle. i dont own any Tikka rifles. all my rifles are weatherby Mark V rifles. i just thought it was a great deal. maybe getting a light weight rifle

SpannerAK

Lil-Rokslider
My local Sportsman's has their old Tikka T3s on clearance. The Superlites are all $100 off and the lites are $50.