Tikka T3 stock for women?

Powder

FNG
Hello,
My daughter has been shooting a 7mm-08, Tikka T3 and it's a bit on the heavy/long side for. I'm wondering if there are shorter stocks out there that would be a better fit for her? I'd rather change the stock than buy a new gun. I'm new to changing stocks on the gun so I don't really know what's available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
They make a compact version of the T3. You could post a WTB in the classifieds and maybe pick up one of those stocks for a deal.

Hello,
My daughter has been shooting a 7mm-08, Tikka T3 and it's a bit on the heavy/long side for. I'm wondering if there are shorter stocks out there that would be a better fit for her? I'd rather change the stock than buy a new gun. I'm new to changing stocks on the gun so I don't really know what's available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You'll have to pick one up second hand like this

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
I am also thinking about this for my young girls. I want to buy them a tikka .223 for their first big game rifle. I would like to get stainless steel and a short barrel with compact stock. However it appears tikka in.223 only comes blued. Not a deal breaker. Good thoughts on sourcing a factory take off!

Anschutz

Lil-Rokslider
My wife's got the Compact 7mm-08. She's 4'11", and it fits her pretty well. If they made a stainless compact, I'd have gotten her that.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk