Tikka T3X Factory Accessories

T3X

FNG
All the accessories on the Finland site don't seem to be available. The 'new site store' must be too new, only has a bolt knob. The Beretta site isn't complete. The cheek pad listed on the factory site doesn't seem to be available anywhere, along with other items. Interested in finding the fixed add on cheek riser.

Last edited:
OP
T

T3X

FNG
Anyone using a t3x varmint or added the cheek piece? How do you like it? The other alternative is a neoprene Beartooth with different insert thickness. I just prefer something that looks like it should be there.

Crambo

FNG
Sundodger,

Where did you pick up the T3 Adjustable stock from? Classified? Somewhere else?

Beaverdog

FNG
I picked up a used ctr stock up off of eBay and took the cheek riser off to put on my T3x. IMO all the tikkas should come with them.

Attachments

• 5F609A36-EE71-4EF9-8187-5296D2D68C36.jpeg
    5F609A36-EE71-4EF9-8187-5296D2D68C36.jpeg
    538 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: T3X
OP
T

T3X

FNG
I picked up a used ctr stock up off of eBay and took the cheek riser off to put on my T3x. IMO all the tikkas should come with them.
That's one I was referring to, just don't seem to see it anywhere online. Not too high? Held on by double sided tape?

Last edited:

Beaverdog

FNG
There is a screw and a plug on the very top that holds it on. I believe I found it for sale a couple places but it was extremely expensive. so I did the eBay crt stock donor.

Sundodger

Lil-Rokslider
Sundodger,

Where did you pick up the T3 Adjustable stock from? Classified? Somewhere else?

I bought a brand new Tikka T3 adj when they were part of the sako select program maybe 7 years ago, swapped stocks and sold it for close to what I bought it for.

Since then I have seen them for sale here and there. Last time was at Midwest gun works.

Macintosh

WKR
Not as clean as the ctr one but I have a Bradley cheek rest I use on a few rifles if I need a higher stock. It comes on/off with velcro (handy for cleaning), its adjustable, weighs only a few ounces and it’s very secure in use, and can be swapped between guns in seconds. Worth considering, I’d buy another one.