Tikka T3x Front Action Screw - 20lbs Torque Enough?

I own 5 Tikkas now, and an a7 Sako. I've put Belle and Carlson stocks on the last 3 so I had forgotten what I do to sure these things up. The latest one came home today , a 243 forest.
I pulled my 1st one apart and looked at the notebook. I ground .04 out of the action seat, and bedded with devcon and added 1/2 inch pillars. My torque is 45 lb on the action screws. Made my own recoil lugs out of 4140 ph steel. Now that is for the wood stocks.

For the bell and Carlson stocks , the pillars were not needed as those stocks have an internal aluminum framework,( as do the roughtech stocks). I did however bed the action and machine a new lug.

The new one will get this work done before I fire a shot through it, just because it works . All shoot hole for hole at 100 yards no matter the caliber.

Now I can't help with the plastic stocks, there all laying in the corner. Might make a mouse trap out of them someday.

Not an expert by any means but this is what I do/did, maybe it will help.

Macintosh

WKR
…For the bell and Carlson stocks , the pillars were not needed as those stocks have an internal aluminum framework,( as do the roughtech stocks).
Am I understanding correcctly that the tikka roughtech stocks have an aluminum bedding block? I had thought it was the same stock as other tikkas, just a diff color—would love to know if this is correct.