Tikka T3x Lite Veil v.s. Sako S20 Precision

RDUB

FNG
Classified Approved
Curious what some of your guys opinions are that have handled both of these rifles. Which one do you like more and why? I am looking to get one in 300 WM, I am not worried about the weight difference between the two I know the Sako is heavy. Let me know.

I've got a handful of Tikkas, and have messed with the Sako S20. I think they're both good quality rifles and really similar in many ways. I secretly want an S20 because I think they are such a good looking rifle and I like the idea of some modularity. That said, I keep going with Tikkas due to versatility and aftermarket support... which is continuing to grow. I think the scope mounting options are better with the Tikka as well.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Curious what some of your guys opinions are that have handled both of these rifles. Which one do you like more and why? I am looking to get one in 300 WM, I am not worried about the weight difference between the two I know the Sako is heavy. Let me know.

In 300WM the S20 is a better choice due to internal mag length. Also with that level of recoil, the superior stock design of the S20 is greatly beneficial.