Sold Tikka T3x Roughtech stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antares

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Brand new, never used Tikka T3x Roughtech stock and factory bottom "metal." Came off a 6.5CM (see attachment).

Note: This barrel channel is for the D18 barrel contour (new Roughtech and Veil models). There will be a gap if used with a standard factory barrel. Also, you may need to cut some plastic tabs off around the mag well. My T3x Lite did not slip right in, but it didn't look hard to fix either.

$120 shipped to you ($100 if you're in Alaska or Hawaii, I got your back fellas). Will consider trades that include .308 Barnes 150gr TTSX or Hornady 143gr ELDX.

Paypal or Venmo. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2813.jpeg
    IMG_2813.jpeg
    550.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
    IMG_2814.jpeg
    490.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

cornfed

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new, never used Tikka T3x Roughtech stock and factory bottom "metal." Came off a 6.5CM (see attachment).

Note: This barrel channel is for the D18 barrel contour (new Roughtech and Veil models). There will be a gap if used with a standard factory barrel. Also, you may need to cut some plastic tabs off around the mag well. My T3x Lite did not slip right in, but it didn't look hard to fix either.

$120 shipped to you ($100 if you're in Alaska or Hawaii, I got your back fellas). Will consider trades that include .308 Barnes 150gr TTSX or Hornady 143gr ELDX.

Paypal or Venmo. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Interesting. Are these stocks more generous to accommodate the cerakote on those bbl'd actions? Any idea if they are free floated, or if they have the same stop a few inches from the action?

Motown

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Interesting. Are these stocks more generous to accommodate the cerakote on those bbl'd actions? Any idea if they are free floated, or if they have the same stop a few inches from the action?
I have the wideland model which is the same gun pretty much but just cerakoted. The barrels on these rifles have a little bit heavier contour so these stocks will accommodate for them. They are not fully floated but my rifle does not seem to care as it will hold 1/2 moa groups regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.