Tikka T3x Scope Rings

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
T3, Sportsmatch, SWFA. It just can’t get any easier.

Hurts a lot of feelings too....

who gets their feelings hurt??? Seems pretty widely accepted that tikkas generally shoot well and the SWFA stuff dials repeatedly.

davescarp

WKR
looks like it's working fast. rings are now in Kentucky and will be delivered by tomorrow. stock up if you need some. wish i would have ordered a couple 30mm sets for future builds.

In Transit
04/21/2020 11:30 A.M.Louisville, KY, United States
Past EventShipped04/20/2020 4:21 P.M.Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Past EventLabel Created04/20/2020 10:12 A.M.Netherlands

interested to see how it works out. unfortunately the 1" rings are out of stock and doesn't look like they even have 30 mm tikka rings. bummer.

Sled

WKR
Any love for Warne rings? They're direct mounts and pretty beefy.

i was looking for something to mount to the rail and be removed if need be without taking them off the scope. warne has 2 options. one is screw mounted into the action and the other is vertical split ring to the factory dovetail. vertical split ring would be ok if you didn't have to unmount the scope from the rings to get it off the rifle. it kind of defeats the purpose of using a rail, whether factory or aftermarket.

Sled

WKR
interested to see how it works out. unfortunately the 1" rings are out of stock and doesn't look like they even have 30 mm tikka rings. bummer.

try the other link i listed. if i recall they had both 1" and 30mm. the cost was actually less than krale but krale specifically mentioned ups, which is what i needed to get rings to my door.

davescarp

WKR
try the other link i listed. if i recall they had both 1" and 30mm. the cost was actually less than krale but krale specifically mentioned ups, which is what i needed to get rings to my door.

LoL, the other link doesn't work... Guess I'll have to wait out the corona for a while.

Sled

WKR
Well, they made it in 3 work days. Once they restock,IMG_20200422_125125.jpg krale is a viable source that ships to the US.

Ram94

WKR
Finally got my Sportsmatch rings in and installed. When I was researching rings for the Tikka I was wondering real world weights between the Sportsmatch T084 and Talley lightweight low rings but couldn’t find anything solid. For anyone wondering

Sportsmatch- 3.6 oz/pair
Talley- 2.6 oz/pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davescarp

WKR
Finally got my Sportsmatch rings in and installed. When I was researching rings for the Tikka I was wondering real world weights between the Sportsmatch T084 and Talley lightweight low rings but couldn’t find anything solid. For anyone wondering

Sportsmatch- 3.6 oz/pair
Talley- 2.6 oz/pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where'd you get the TO84s?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Joby619

FNG
I can’t find anyone to ship sportsmatch t084 to the US. Has anyone found a US source?

I have the Game Reaper rings on my rifle. I like the one piece design and have no issues after about a year of use. I have a Vortex Viper 4-16 x 44 scope and with medium rings the casings hit the scope cap if the scope is not set as far forward as possible.

Joby619

FNG
I already ordered the sportsmatch rings from the tawnado. I don’t even have the tikka t3x yet. I really wanted these mounts just so I could use the built in dovetail. I’m one of those people who make fun on people who put floor mats on top of floor mats so I personably can’t have a base on top of the built in base. I’m just strange like that.

prm

WKR
Anyone have a lead on TO84 rings right now? I've tried all the usual places and can't seem to find any.

Edit: I'd also take TO48C if I could only find those.

prm

WKR
I’ll check it out. Thanks. Delivered already so they are legit? I’m very skeptical of anything on eBay so always look for a reference.

BCsteve

WKR
I’ll check it out. Thanks. Delivered already so they are legit? I’m very skeptical of anything on eBay so always look for a reference.
Yep, took about 2 weeks. Original sealed packaging, Sportsmatch sticker on top of the ring cap.