WTS Tikka T3x superlight stainless

Hogyotedeer

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like new Tikka T3x Lite with synthetic stock in 25-06 and 24.5" barrel. Has the modular features. come with the classic low-angled grip. has a STS barrel and all-black stock. $600 shipped to your FFL. Any questions please feel free to PM me.
jff.jpgnjr.jpg

THIS POST IS A SCAM, MEMBER HAS BEEN BANNED--Rokslide mods

Last edited by a moderator:

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Did you buy this new? From where?Round count? Is it a factory barrel? This is my unicorn gun, didn’t think they made it. Really interested and sent a PM.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After checking Tikka's website, I think I'm going to pass Hogyotedeer. I didn't realize that they were offering so many calibers in that Superlite . I think I may order one in 7-08.

Last edited:

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
After checking Tikka's website, I think I'm going to pass Hogyotedeer. I didn't realize that they were offering so many calibers in that Superlite . I think I may order one in 7-08.
Just looked at a 7-08 Superlite on Longrange hunting forum for sale, was posted on Monday

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Too good to be true.
Asked this guy for more pics and he sends me pics from a add on gunbroker......of a completely different gun. Im out

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too good to be true.
Asked this guy for more pics and he sends me pics from a add on gunbroker......of a completely different gun. Im out
Interesting indeed. I can't find where Tikka offers an adjustable cheek piece in the superlite.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a very strange one, and I really want to buy that rifle, but without further clarification on some things from the seller there’s no way I’m going to send any funds here.

First, the 25-06 Rem was not offered in the US as a Superlite rifle, only the regular T3 and T3x Lite. The 25-06 Superlite is offered in a bunch of other countries throughout the world, so the rifle configuration does exist, but not in the US unless the OP brought it in or had it specially imported. AFAIK, the cheek piece riser in the pic is also not a factory option in the US.

Second, in a previous post from the OP (from this past Friday 8/10), he says that he lives in Romania (which might explain how he has a 25-06 Superlite), though in the same post he says that his only Tikka rifle is in .243 (which is unusual based on this ad) and that he had ordered another in .223 but bought a Browning rifle instead.

Third, Although the OP is listed as a Sr Member who registered in March of 2019, almost all of his posts that I can find are very recent (within the last 60 days), though he definitely seems to know what he’s talking about in some of those posts. I do not see any other sale ads in his history.

Lastly, the rifle pics posted do not clearly show the caliber stamp on the rifle in the pic, nor the box end with the cal and SN#, so it’s really not possible to know for sure that the rifle in the pics is a 25-06 Superlite.

Many folks who sell rifles, especially where questions arise from potential buyers (like me) as to the validity of what’s being sold or the legitimacy of the seller, post pics with the actual rifle being sold (including cal and sn) along with their handle name and today’s date written on paper in the pic (or provide references to sales on this board or others) so the buyers have confidence in the seller and sale itself.

Like I said, I’ll buy the rifle for the asking price if the seller can show me for certain that the rifle is an actual stainless T3x 25-06 Superlite which is in the US and the OP is legit and actually owns the rifle. I’m hoping for the best here...

HOGY, Send me some proof of life pics as noted above, and let’s have a discussion to clarify a few things, and you’ll have your sale.

Thanks,
Craig

Last edited:

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
This is a very strange one, and I really want to buy that rifle, but without further clarification on some things from the seller there’s no way I’m going to send any funds here.

First, the 25-06 Rem was not offered in the US as a Superlite rifle, only the regular T3 and T3x Lite. The 25-06 Superlite is offered in a bunch of other countries throughout the world, so the rifle configuration does exist, but not in the US unless the OP brought it in or had it specially imported. AFAIK, the cheek piece riser in the pic is also not a factory option in the US.

Second, in a previous post from the OP (from this past Friday 8/10), he says that he lives in Romania (which might explain how he has a 25-06 Superlite), though in the same post he says that his only Tikka rifle is in .243 (which is unusual based on this ad) and that he had ordered another in .223 but bought a Browning rifle instead.

Third, Although the OP is listed as a Sr Member who registered in March of 2019, almost all of his posts that I can find are very recent (within the last 60 days), though he definitely seems to know what he’s talking about in some of those posts. I do not see any other sale ads in his history.

Lastly, the rifle pics posted do not clearly show the caliber stamp on the rifle in the pic, nor the box end with the cal and SN#, so it’s really not possible to know for sure that the rifle in the pics is a 25-06 Superlite.

Many folks who sell rifles, especially where questions arise from potential buyers (like me) as to the validity of what’s being sold or the legitimacy of the seller, post pics with the actual rifle being sold (including cal and sn) along with their handle name and today’s date written on paper in the pic (or provide references to sales on this board or others) so the buyers have confidence in the seller and sale itself.

Like I said, I’ll buy the rifle for the asking price if the seller can show me for certain that the rifle is an actual stainless T3x 25-06 Superlite which is in the US and the OP is legit and actually owns the rifle. I’m hoping for the best here...

HOGY, Send me some proof of life pics as noted above, and let’s have a discussion to clarify a few things, and you’ll have your sale.

Thanks,
Craig
I hope it’s a mistake on my part but I don’t think so. All the points you listed are spot on. I’ve always wanted a 25-06 in a Superlite.

7mmag

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Geez and I was going to go for it but could not find the info on the Tikka site. Also searched numerous gun sites also came up negative. Hope it’s a legit sale and seller responds anyway going to find me 6.5 prc.

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Geez and I was going to go for it but could not find the info on the Tikka site. Also searched numerous gun sites also came up negative. Hope it’s a legit sale and seller responds anyway going to find me 6.5 prc.
I was going to buy it but it’s not what he says it is.
he sent me a PM a little bit ago and told me he has the Tikka T3x lite with the 22” barrel. That’s still a pretty good buy but not what I want. Also asked him to send a pic of the gun with his name and today’s date....... Crickets

Attachments

• 8AD3B458-DDFE-446B-91EA-B794E1E48E84.png
    8AD3B458-DDFE-446B-91EA-B794E1E48E84.png
    266 KB · Views: 101

Ac338

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I had a similar issue on his Swarovski SLC 10x42 binos for sale. I passed because they were older then he miraculously has a brand new model for $1000 after I said yes it all got sketchy and luckily PayPal wouldn't let me send money to his account goods and services since I wouldnt give to his FF wants.Also his Rokslide profile is now saying can't be found when you click on it.