Tikka T3x Talley ring height

Yes they are the 0.500". It looks like they are sold out on their website but the part number is 730714. The cheek weld is perfect for me. Good luck!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
It looks like you threw on the anti cant indicator from Talley. any issued getting that set up and plum with the reticle?

It looks like you threw on the anti cant indicator from Talley. any issued getting that set up and plum with the reticle?
Nope super easy. I just used the action level, cap leve sold through Talley, and then a string hanging from the ceiling with a weight. I had to do it twice since I needed to remove the scope to out the caps on. The first time took maybe 10 minutes to get it good and the second time was just a few.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

TxxAgg

WKR
It was the BRH. I sold it. Nothing wrong with it.
Ended up with a Meopta with a BDC reticle

czimm

FNG
Hey there, sorry to bring up an old thread but has anyone mounted a vortex viper HS 4-16x44mm on a tikka t3x with talley lightweight rings? trying figure out if I can get away with extra low, or low.

Thanks

Macintosh

WKR
Low will work for sure, with plenty of room including scope caps. Xlow may be tight, but it worked on my 42mm scopes

Rob5589

WKR
Hey there, sorry to bring up an old thread but has anyone mounted a vortex viper HS 4-16x44mm on a tikka t3x with talley lightweight rings? trying figure out if I can get away with extra low, or low.

Thanks
Extra low with a 42 and 30mm tube. They'd likely work, lows for sure. PXL_20230126_005340982.jpg

Talley low mounts 30mm tube. Mounted Leupold VX R 4-12x40. Good clearance with butlers on. Nice alignment for my eye but that is different for each person. Hope that helps.