Tikka Varmint Comb fit a standard tikka t3?

KClark

WKR
Yes it will. Varmint and CTR comb is the same and they both fit T3 and T3X sporter stocks, I'm always switching pieces on my herd of Tikka stocks.

Sagewind

FNG
Where would I find a varmint/CTR comb? Not seen on the Beretta USA site. How does it attach to a TX3 stock?

Superdoo

WKR
I used the sticky back foam sheets that Walmart sells. Custom riser for $6.

Superdoo

WKR
Where can we find the combs themselves at.
Let me clarify. I bought the pack of peel and release foam sheets. I stacked them 1/8” at a time until my cheeks weld was solid. Then I used a large piece of 1/8” foam to wrap the stack of smaller pieces. Then I took sports wrap over the assembly to lock it in. Then I used my dremel to shape the foam. Now I’m locked in every time.

OP
R

rsmiller

FNG
Thanks,

They are kinda spendy but are the nicest looking aftermarket combs I have seen.

Midwest gun works has some (link below). But I have been looking at a bunch of different options. I want something that is a little more durable then the foam.

Tikka Varmint Comb

I have also been looking at these ACCU Cheek Rests.

And the third option are these Victor Company stackable cheek rests.

KClark

WKR
It's cheaper to buy a used or takeoff CTR stock to rob the comb from than buy it from Midwest. If you get a T3X CTR stock it will have the vertical grip too. It's not tough to find a used stock for $50 but remember the CTR bottom metal inlet is different from the standard Lite stock.

The comb is held on by one screw in the top center and the hole is filled with a removable plug.

JonS

WKR
How does one attach the comb to a standard t3 or t3x stock? Wonder when they'll realize that almost every scope, mounted in the lowest setting possible needs a cheek riser for me and hopefully many others. :)