Tilt Tamer

Zbowman1

WKR
I am surprised know one has mentioned ARC Tech. They are a little pricey, but a lot more solid than Tilt Tamer and you can still adjust the angle of the slide. It solved an issue I was having on my VE+ that I fought with for months in about 5 arrows.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think because ArcTec is a Euro thing and the TT is a USA thing. Also TT is supposed to be building some that will replace the roller guards on the Hoyt's.

Both do the same thing, but ArcTec is certainly cleaner looking.

I think because ArcTec is a Euro thing and the TT is a USA thing. Also TT is supposed to be building some that will replace the roller guards on the Hoyt's.

Both do the same thing, but ArcTec is certainly cleaner looking.

That would be sweet. I love hoyt bows. But am not a fan of the roller guards. Something to replace it would be great!

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Replacing the roller guard will most certainly affect the bows. Without a doubt slower, but the bow was engineered around the torque, length and position of the roller guard. I would also try it, but I don't have any roller guard Hoyt's.

Replacing the roller guard will most certainly affect the bows. Without a doubt slower, but the bow was engineered around the torque, length and position of the roller guard. I would also try it, but I don't have any roller guard Hoyt's.

Yea affects it for the better. I have a Hoyt vector turbo with a tilt tamer on it instead of the roller guard. The bow draws smoother, holds better and full draw, and tunes easier than one with roller guards. I had the same bow (but one has roller guard). I can shoot much better with the one that has the tilt tamer and both bows were setup exactly the same.