Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Belfast ny then Erie pa. By way of a bunch of countries.

Fun fact - decided to use covid to start traveling as a nurse.

are you still doing travel nursing? how’s it going? stay well!

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
Greenwood, IN

Fun fact: over the last couple years I have learned that taking long hunting trips and having 3 kids under 5 at home are two things that don't really go well together.

Mine are 13, 11, 9 and 7. It’s the golden age as a parent. No diapers, no naps and no major attitudes...yet! Enjoy each season for what it is and sneak away to hunt when possible.

I will say I’m glad I didn’t get the serious hunting bug until my kids were a little older. Definitely makes it easier to be gone when I want to get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's OK, we have a lot of women on this forum. ;)

My niece got a full ride scholarship to KSU for equestrian. Had no idea that even existed in college, let alone with a scholarship.

It’s very competitive too! But if i remember right KSU got rid of their program a few years ago. NCEA is women’s only and ISHA is men and women’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
My wife is great, and hoping my girls share the same passion when they get older. Im always amazed by the amount of amazon packages when I get home though

lol, well, it sounds like you guys have come to a very good compromise! amazon=winning at marriage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moose63Pa

FNG
Grew up in Tionesta, Pa. Living outside Titusville, Pa currently.
Fun Fact: Titusville, is home to Drake Well. The first commercial oil well in the US.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I bet your wife would disagree
Give her the option of coming along. Get a baby sitter while the two of you are gone, or the wife stays home.......by choice. ;) When our two oldest were 5 and 3, my wife and I spent 10 days in Belgium while the kids stayed with some folks from church.(y) Hunting trips could work that way as well.