Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
i’ve only had one person from ft. collins send me a pm to claim their decals....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Well send Mr. Crappy pants one.

Best response on the thread.
I never own up to it when I do it.

if he’s from ft. collins and sends me a pm with his address I will!

tdhanses

WKR
if he’s from ft. collins and sends me a pm with his address I will!

Problem is most don’t come back often enough to see that it’s ended, such as TMI guy above. Maybe lock the thread down and edit the title, not all are as good as some of us that keep up with threads. They just post and hope you’ll contact them, you know, society as it is today, you owe it to contact them not the other way around.

Wapack

FNG
Problem is most don’t come back often enough to see that it’s ended, such as TMI guy above. Maybe lock the thread down and edit the title, not all are as good as some of us that keep up with threads. They just post and hope you’ll contact them, you know, society as it is today, you owe it to contact them not the other way around.
I am Mr Crappy pants, but im not from Fort Collins.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member

valid point. i’ll reach out to them. thanks for the insight!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
From: St. Joseph, Missouri. Same as Eminem. We have a lot in common especially spittin rhymes.

Fun fact: I had the world’s longest nipple hair circa 2012 but it fell out when working out the logistics with Guinness.

EW.

Adrico

FNG
I'm currently living in Washington. Hope to move to Eastern Washington or maybe Idaho soon.
I once got woken up at 5am by a dirt kicking, huffin' and puffin' horn shaking big Bison bull that was about 2 feet from my face as I was sleeping in the grass. I thought that's the end of me.
It just turned and ran off.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
I’m from Cheney Washington, so I won’t be winning anything unless you lump me in with Spokane.

Fun fact, I also run marathons and ran Boston in 2019.

TheGDog

WKR
I'm currently living in Washington. Hope to move to Eastern Washington or maybe Idaho soon.
I once got woken up at 5am by a dirt kicking, huffin' and puffin' horn shaking big Bison bull that was about 2 feet from my face as I was sleeping in the grass. I thought that's the end of me.
It just turned and ran off.
Damn man... that'd be a serious shit-your-pants moment for real! Eek!

TheGDog

WKR
This happened in Camp Pendleton, right up the road from you.
Hold up... "Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?" Ain't no Bison out here? In Catalina Island there is. But not the mainland. What... one of them rich folks in Tenaja have some penned up?

Adrico

FNG
Hold up... "Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?" Ain't no Bison out here? In Catalina Island there is. But not the mainland. What... one of them rich folks in Tenaja have some penned up?
Right in the middle of the Marine Corps base at Camp Pendleton, on top of this plateaued mountains/hills there is a training area called Case Springs. There was a little herd there. That was in 1993. Once in a while some lone bison would wander in some firing range area causing quite a bit of excitement. I know a sniper that lost his paygrade and got kicked out of the sniper program for shooting a bison and just eating the hump.

TheGDog

WKR
Right in the middle of the Marine Corps base at Camp Pendleton, on top of this plateaued mountains/hills there is a training area called Case Springs. There was a little herd there. That was in 1993. Once in a while some lone bison would wander in some firing range area causing quite a bit of excitement. I know a sniper that lost his paygrade and got kicked out of the sniper program for shooting a bison and just eating the hump.
Hmmph... Thank You! "Learn something new everyday!"