Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

SWOHTR

WKR
Belle Plaine MInnesota,
I was in the movie Stripes.
Were you in the RAZZLE DAZZLE drill scene?

Me, from Cottage Grove, Wi. Now in San Diego.

Fact: my first 4 months in the Navy and I circumnavigated the globe...combination of flights and ship life. Left San Diego heading east and returned to San Diego from the west.

mdtennant

Lil-Rokslider
Crete, NE (SW of Lincoln)

fun fact - I rebuilt the engine in my 60 year old JD 4010 in the dirt floor lean-too of our horse barn with one outlet and a few lights. Had help (and YouTube) a few times with the heavy stuff but did 99% of the work myself.
My wife's grandfather used to be a track coach at Doane.

mdtennant

Lil-Rokslider
From Johnson City, NY... moved to/from FL, WA, MO and now live in SW NH... can't wait to move back west.

Fun Fact: I crawled back into a cave to take pictures of a black bear because I did not have a camera when I saw it the first time. The "fun fact" is that my wife actually supported me going back in. Not sure what she was telling me there.... :unsure:

It's OK... the payback was me convincing her [someone who is afraid of heights] to rappel down and climb out of a 300' pit because she couldn't see the bottom. 👀

Grumman

WKR
Great thread Tanya.

I grew up in Kentucky, been in Alabama the last few years.

FF: my wife and I have traveled to 49 states and 13 countries. Alaska is our remaining state and I can’t wait to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seww

WKR
Originally from Northern Sweden, almost an hour and a half ABOVE the Arctic Circle. Now in Idaho.

Fun Fact: I'm the mayor of fun!

fmyth

WKR
Born and raised in MO. Now reside in AZ. I used to own a bunch of crappy rentals properties in MO and did most of of my own repairs thus earning the nickname "Master of Plaster". I suppose I should change the nickname now that the term "Master" is racist according to the National Association of Realtors.

North Woods

FNG
Classified Approved

Fun Fact: I tripped and fell on an arrow with a field point when I was 7...you know that thing your mom always told you about running with pointy objects? At least it wasn't my eye..... Went into the left side of my left knee. Didn't jack anything up. Still have a decent scar.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
The results are in! Fort Collins, Co is the winning city, and @Northernpiker is the swag bag winner! Fort Collins people and Northern Piker, please dm your addresses to me so I can send out your prizes!

Thank you everyone for participating! I’m gonna try to do a giveaway about once a month, so keep your eyes out~ ~T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro