Time for a new bow

TylerH

FNG
So I just switch my bow back over to my hunting setup after shooting indoors this winter. I paper tuned it and had everything looking good until just the other day I started flinging arrows all over the place. Now I know I am not the best shot in the world but this was bad even for me. I tried paper tuning it again and couldn't get it to do anything right. I couldn't quit figure out what was going on. Well tonight I figured it out. I drew my bow back and heard a small pop. Upon closer inspection my bottom limb is cracked. It is to late to contact my local dealer so I though I would try you guys out for a little sympathy. This is a little frustrating not having a bow to shoot. The bow is less than a year old and I haven't had any problems with it. Makes it kind of hard to want to stick with this company and keep shooting their bow. I wasn't planning on getting a new bow this year but after this I think I will. As far as the brand of bow I am not going to say because they are a reputable company that makes a quality product, I just think I got a Lemon. Any ways thanks for letting me rant for a minute.

Tyler

Lukem

WKR
I would assume it would fall under warranty work. I wouldn't let a lemon sour (I'm so sorry...) you on shooting that particular brand in the future. I had a similar circumstance with a bow last summer. Got new limbs and new strings and didn't think twice.

Get ahold of your dealer tomorrow and let them take care of you. I wouldn't dump a bow just because of that.

vcb

WKR
Yeah it sucks not having your rig all dialed in. But like the other guys said, call your bow company and get a new set of limbs. Put her all back together and you two will be ready to go again!

OP
T

TylerH

FNG
New limbs will be here at the end of the week and I will be back in business by the middle of next week. Still think I will try and get a new bow out of the deal, any excuse right.