Time for the tires to meet the asphalt, and the 308 to meet the hog !

Opah

WKR
December 21st to the 31st I will be out chasing them Hogs, going to Find out just how Fast I can acquire a target drop it and acquire a second. should be totally possible with my BAR 308.
20211012_125804.jpg
18" fluted barrel, 10 round detachable Magazine. Should give me 2, 3 hogs to attempt air skinning. Photos to follow

Last edited:
OP
O

Opah

WKR
Tuesday the 7th I get set up to Sight in my BAR with the Hog Scope
hoping it gives me a sight window large enough for multiple pigs in
the window.
Got to be frugal with the Ammo, Have to sight with the Military 762X 51
and the Unleaded to Hunt with.

wyosteve

WKR
I’m heading down the 14th with my AR-10 and .45-70. Piggies will be in trouble 🐷🐷.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
December 21st to the 31st I will be out chasing them Hogs, going to Find out just how Fast I can acquire a target drop it and acquire a second. should be totally possible with my BAR 308.
View attachment 351432
18" fluted barrel, 10 round detachable Magazine. Should give me 2, 3 hogs to attempt air skinning. Photos to follow
Ur a pig killing machine. Any time you want company let me know. I live in Lakewood, Ca.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
Ur a pig killing machine. Any time you want company let me know. I live in Lakewood, Ca.
I grew up in Downey ! Man that was a life time ago
The rest is pretty cool right ! I am remodeling My Game room so normally It would have set
on the red felt on my pool table, so I improvised for a quick picture

Last edited:

Yarak

WKR
One shot the hogs will scatter and shooting on the fly will be called for and if it’s open ground you should do well but if it’s wooded not so much