Tipi tent

Nohljo

FNG
Looking at a tipi tent for first time archery hunting in Colorado. Either Seek outside cimmoron or sawtooth? Not sure what the difference is other than a bit of height with the sawtooth? If I'm missing something please help me out just don't want to pay 400$ more for something very similar.. Also I want a nest for if I ever bring the wife.. an a nest be ran in either of these? Thanks for the help!!!

Elk Noobie!!!

OP
N

Nohljo

FNG
I should note this will be a two person adventure and we plan on. Bringing a stove for cold or wet conditions!! Will split the weight up the best we can.

reaper

WKR
Look at the Seekoutside cimarron with stove jack,nice on the wallet and lightweight and you can add nest inside or even screen door on the shelter doors.2 doors and vent is nice to have for floorless shelters.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

LBFowler

WKR
The SO redcliff is more comparable to the sawtooth, but the I think the sawtooth is somewhere between the two on size.

The cimarron is smaller, shorter, lighter and has two doors. The sawtooth is taller, bigger, heavier and has one door.

whitingja

WKR
The cimarron would be a great choice for you. The Kifaru Tut also is a good option. Gritty Bowman has a good video on the Tut.

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You can run a nest in the Cimarron, or you can have screen doors sewn in for bug control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk