Tips for removing burrs

I have a Kuiu Peloton shirt and a pair of Kryptek Tora pants that are full of burrs.

The burrs are not wanting to be removed. Manually removing them is sort of working but is slow. A lint roller was a waste of time. Dog brush works ok but still leaves quite a bit behind.

Any other suggestions?

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Check out the Burr Paw. It works really well for Missouri cockleburs.

OP
A
Check out the Burr Paw. It works really well for Missouri cockleburs.
Thanks. Will pick one up for future use. This was a PITA.

Found an old dog brush that had nylon bristles on one side and well spaced metal bristles on the other.

On my pants I “scrubbed” with the metal side to break the burrs up and then “brushed” the bits away with the nylon side. Cleaned the pants up nicely but they’re showing more wear now.

Used the same approach on the shirt. Didn’t work quite as well but the shirt is in a lot better shape from a burr perspective. The stitching took a bit of a hit but the shirt should still be functional. May soak the shirt and see if I can get more of the remnants out.

BBob

WKR
I hate those things. After all the rains this year pre rifle hunt it was especially bad in some spots. Never was a problem until these fancy high tech fabrics came along. The old cotton camo’s and jeans were/are virtually unaffected. I was cussing all day one day constantly untangling my bound up pants around my ankles, my buddy was laughing at me while totally unaffected wearing old blue Wranglers and no socks 🤣

OP
A
It was bad this year. I believe that was due to all of the rain that we had this year. My friend's Carhardt pants were burr-free.