Tips for selling a rifle

Gusbus

FNG
Got a new CA MPR .308 a few weeks ago and looking to sell it. Fb doesn’t allow sale of firearms and I’m trying to cut out the middle man like gunbroker to keep cost in check for both parties. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Local classifieds if they allow it. Ask around, someone you know may know someone looking for a rifle. Local shops may have a board where you can post a for sale ad. Forums like this you can post it for sale and ship it to the buyers FFL.

Kilboars

WKR
Got a new CA MPR .308 a few weeks ago and looking to sell it. Fb doesn’t allow sale of firearms and I’m trying to cut out the middle man like gunbroker to keep cost in check for both parties. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I’ve got one in order myself. Why are you looking to sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G

Gusbus

FNG
I’ve got one in order myself. Why are you looking to sell it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought it for night time hunting snd it doesn’t work well with my current thermal, eye relief. I’ve shot 60 rounds. Broke it in, it shoots fine. I just don’t see myself using it like i thought i would. And too expensive to just put back in the safe.

OP
G

Gusbus

FNG
I’d wager Texas has a gun forum 🤣 that’s probably a pretty good bet for you selling locally
Ya you’d think so. Especially with the new laws we just passed. But none that I’m aware of. If you know of one let me know. Not easy moving this rifle