Tired of danners leaking, shopping for new

Looking for replacement s for uninsulated Danners, which fit well. Usually the pronghorns or grouse models. 8" boot for 2-4 weeks of hunting out west.

All suggestions or experience appreciated.

On my feet, the Comfort Fit’s did better and locking my heal down, but both of these boots are good options and a great value.

I have an affinity for Danners going back to the 90s and their acadias. My experience in the last 10 years has been mixed enough that I wouldn’t trust them as a back country boot For durability, setting aside that they are behind the times IMO as far as weight and designs go.

I have had good experience with Crispi and for a taller uninsulated boot I use the Crispi Idaho’s.

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
How is your foot shaped? Narrow, average or do you need a wider forefoot/toe box? Lots of good choices (Crispi, Schnees, Meindl, Zamberalan, Lowa, Hoffman, etc) but how it fits your foot is the paramount factor.

I have Irish setters for my insulated hunting boots, had them for years and are Rock solid with annual conditioner application

JoeDirt

WKR
I would only get a few years out of a pair of Danners, I bought some Crispi's and im on my 3rd year no leaks.

Michael54

WKR
My hoffman hunters are going strong in year two and im averaging 15 to 20 miles a week on them during hunting season.

Time2fish

Lil-Rokslider
I need to make a switch too, love the fit of my grouse boots but they don’t last much more than a year, and are not waterproof as advertised.