Tires for a rental truck

kvw4x4

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but have you checked out https://turo.com/ it’s private rigs for rent. Found this in Bozeman estimates for 3rd week of September

Attachments

• EA502704-90F0-41EA-B901-4DB030D95DAB.jpeg
    EA502704-90F0-41EA-B901-4DB030D95DAB.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

2ski

WKR
Flying into Bozeman.
I am considering renting a side by side but we rent a cabin and drive a lot going from place to place to find elk. Was not sure I wanted to haul the side by side all over the unit.

I'm pretty sure Big Boy Toys in Four Corners has trailers for their side by sides. So you would be able to rent the truck and tow the sXs around to the nearest gravel road. Then take off from there on the sXs.

You can PM me if you want and I can help you through kind of a plan if you let me know the general area you plan on going.

Osubuck

FNG
Blew a tire out on a rental truck in Montana this year hunting. Just changed out to spare tire then drove to Nearest town with a Firestone Tire Shop and tire was replaced for free. Firestone has national contract with Enterprise to replace tires.

Quackshack

Lil-Rokslider
The last time I rented a truck from Enterprise in Denver the agreement said the vehicle had to stay on paved roads. We said, "Um, sure", then proceeded to rip a sidewalk on a rock. Put the spare on, threw the flat in the bed, took it back and told them we had a flat. They never said anything. And no additional charges on the credit card.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk