Titanium Pot Help?

losthelegend

I have a Brunton Raptor stove and need to purchase a titanium pot. Any suggestions or recommendations? I am going to upgrade to a MSR reactor in the future so I just need a pot to get me by until I am able to upgrade. I am looking for a pot similar to the size of a MSR or Jetboil that wont break the bank or cost as much as the upgrade. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Felix40

Well Known Rokslider
All i can say is the baffles on the bottom help with efficiency a lot. They add weight but when my buddy boils water in half the time I do it sure is frustrating. I havent found the exact pot im wanting yet either. Its such a simple piece of gear but you use it every day.

squeekieslayer

Well Known Rokslider
Have you used that olicamp pot with a pack stove like the kifaru or the Ti Goad wifi? I want one that will work with my canister stove and my pack stove.

thansk
Joe

JeremiahH

Well Known Rokslider
This is what I have. I think it's great with the bottom baffles and the price is good. Terra Weekend HE Cook Set
Except it's not titanium but should, like you said, get you by until you upgrade.
Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

COlineman78

Well Known Rokslider
Another vote for the Olicamp XTS. Boil times sub 1 minute at lower altitudes (8000ft-). Well worth the extra weight of being aluminum.

duchntr

Well Known Rokslider
Ive been happy with toaks and evernew titanium pots. That said a toaks 1300ml or round about sized pot should do you fine while being cost conscious.

MontanaMarine

Well Known Rokslider
Have you used that olicamp pot with a pack stove like the kifaru or the Ti Goad wifi? I want one that will work with my canister stove and my pack stove.

thansk
Joe

I've only used the Olicamp XTS pot on a Olicamp or Primus gas stove.

I do have a Seek Outside woodstove, but have always defaulted to flat bottom pots there.

It would be curious to see how the finned pot might work, or not so well, on a small woodstove.

OP
L

losthelegend

Thanks for all the help! I decided to give the Olicamp XTS a try. Should be here in two days with Amazon Prime! Thanks again!!!