To ALL you armchair quarterbacks and couch potatoes...…......

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its a long story...…...but...……...after a recent relationship breakup after being together for 12 years.........I am in need of...………..
A CHAIR! Or something similar. I realize that this isn't hunting related so to speak but I know that about 99 percent of you have to have a favorite spot to sit and peruse Rokslide or Avery adventures or seahawks football or KUIU threads or...………??????
In all seriousness, I am in the process of trying to outfit my new place and figured I would put it out there on the best man forum there is. So, what do you all sit in at your favorite spot of the house??

Randy

Robster

Lil-Rokslider
I am recently out of a 26 year relationship with my now ex wife. I now have a La Z Boy recliner that I spend my evenings reading the forum and watching hunting videos. Loving the good life!!!! Make sure it rocks in the upright position, the legs go up and the back reclines, and make sure it swivels. Whether you get leather or cloth is a personal choice, but those are my suggestions.

Sorry to hear that. This sort of thing sure seems to be going around. Here's hoping that you come out of it relatively unscathed. At least as much as possible. These are ugly affairs.

I prefer a recliner, but you need to find one that actually fits a normal human being instead of Shaq. What I'm referring to is that when you sit in most recliners, with your ass all the way to the backrest, your knees are well short of the edge of the seat. This causes you to slouch. Which in turn can aggravate the lower back if you're not 24 anymore. Finding one with good dimensions can be tough, even for me at 6-4 and all legs.

Other than that a good couch that doesn't have too tall of armrests is the next best thing. That way you can actually use the armrest as a pillow.

Good luck to you Randy.

I’m rocking the couch and ottoman deal because for the 1st time in a while I’m NOT single and living alone, it’s the woman, 2 labs and me. If I ever find myself single again it’ll be a high quality, soft cloth covered recliner with an end table for my drink.

My wife bought me a new couch/loveseat set from Fred Meyer...when I took my pickup to...well, pick em up, I had to go in the loading bay and show the employees how to pallet wrap it, they had no idea how to... :ROFLMAO:

I got a new pup 4 weeks ago. Last Thursday, he didn't seem to care for me leaving him alone for 15 minutes out of his cage. He managed to shred two cushions on my couch and chewed the leather off of one arm rest. So, I whipped his butt and bought a cheap futon.

dvr3381

Lil-Rokslider
Go sit in every recliner in several furniture stores. Take your time. You'll get an idea. Cheaper is definitely not always better. I don't use mine much like others, but when I do I want it to be a comfortable place to be.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
Reclining couch contraption my wife bought or the toilet. Beauty about the toilet is you can lock the door and be left alone. I gotta flush now, good luck on your decision.