TOAD of a whitetail!

One of our "ProStaffers" got this big boy today. He missed him 2 years ago, we think he's 8.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 744

hobbes

WKR
Congrats on the buckl. He's a good buck, but he obviously had some sort of problem. The inflamation in his neck and upper body is the result of some sort of injury or he had some other serious health issue.

What's with the logo on the first photo.

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on the buckl. He's a good buck, but he obviously had some sort of problem. The inflamation in his neck and upper body is the result of some sort of injury or he had some other serious health issue.

What's with the logo on the first photo.

Agree. That is not normal.

lcxctf2000

Lil-Rokslider
Was it meat, fat, or something else that made him so fat? That's not normal and curious about what it could be.

Rowdy

FNG
Looks like he was crossed with a Teddy Bear Hamster, a deer doesn't look like that naturally, maybe if he was castrated but that's not natural. GMD for sure.

Pittstate23

Lil-Rokslider
is this for real? I've never seen another deer that even comes close to having that kind of a neck.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I sense we've all been had on this one. 4 months since post, funky text, and no response from OP.

Bar

Banned
I sense we've all been had on this one. 4 months since post, funky text, and no response from OP.

I agree, but if it was real i'd never shoot it. It doesn't look healthy. It's a waste of a tag if you can't eat it. Although a warden might take the deer and let you hunt for another one.

KHNC

WKR
Maybe the OP should be banned for posting BS pics and stories.