Toelke

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
Yes. Love them. Owned the Chinook and Pika. I prefer the Pika but I favor longbows. You cannot go wrong with any Toelke.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oldgoat

WKR
I've shot a lot of different bows, they are all I shoot now! Only model I'm not fond of is his Super D, but I just don't like D shaped bows, his are better than most though! I much prefer the Locator Grip versus his other grip

Beendare

WKR
I had an SS....super light and fast....but not as forgiving as I would have liked.

You never hear complaints about their bows, and that Whip is a steady performer. If I saw a 2 piece 66" whip 45-50# for sale used it would be tough to pass up.

nmiller08

Lil-Rokslider
I've had his Whip, 2 Pikas, and a few Chinooks. The Chinooks were my favorites, my wife still shoots one. Awesome bows and an absolutely great guy to deal with and just talk to.

RiverBear

FNG
I've got a 66" 42# @28 2piece whip absolutely love it. I will probably get an other bow from Dan eventually in a higher poundage for hunting. I've designated this one for target/3D with wood arrows.
DSC00251.JPG

I like the whip and I really want to try a chinook. I have a super d now and it's my favorite d style bow. I think a 2 piece whip or chinook would be hard to beat.

Rod in SC

FNG
I have a 54" Pika. I'm just as accurate with it as I am with my black widow recurve. Smooth and quiet to boot. Killed 2 turkeys with it this spring

AceRifles

FNG
I've had his Whip, 2 Pikas, and a few Chinooks. The Chinooks were my favorites, my wife still shoots one. Awesome bows and an absolutely great guy to deal with and just talk to.
nmiller08, Can you shoot me a PM. I cant post on your sale add for Swaros. Thanks

Tim G

FNG
I'm a fan of Dan's Lynx longbows. It was a 3 piece bow he made for a few years. You could use his recurve limbs or longbow limbs on the same riser. He is no longer making the Lynx but if you have a chance to pick one up used with his "longbow" limbs give it a try. Extremely quiet and forgiving. Nice mass weight.

just got a Pika. 50#@28" 54". EXTREMELY light and maneuverable. very quiet and a good shooter after just a little practice with it.

jog

FNG
I've had a 64" Super Staic recurve for several years and love it. Very quiet and forgiving for me- which is just the opposite experience as Beendare's. I draw about 31 inches. I had problems shooting a 62 inch hybrid longbow due to the sharp string angle at my draw length even though it was a fantastic bow. My release had to be perfect to get the most out of it and since I am human that was only some of the time. The Toelke SS is much less demanding in this regard. I love the way static recurves look.

64" Whip. 40# at 28".

0W1cCqS.jpg

Skuhzz

FNG
I've been using a 54" Pika 53# @ 26" for the last year and absolutely love it. Been planning on getting a 2nd as a backup, probably after the holiday season. Dan is awesome to deal with, I had a big scratch on one of the limbs from a broadhead last winter and he would have fixed it for free if I didn't send cash in with my bow when I sent it to him to get repaired. I'm a Toelke customer for life after that.

Wrench

WKR
I have several top quality bows and I carried my toelke this year with confidence. His 2 piece is exactly perfect for the backcountry hunter.

I just did some swapping for a 66” whip with micarta riser. Should be here today (fingers crossed). I have heard great things about them but have never played with one. Traded a Northern Mist classic for it, I don’t think I went wrong but I guess I’ll find out!