Tonneau cover suggestions

phoebe

FNG
Consider TruXedo TruXport: quick installation within 30 minutes, easy access two paddle latches, velcro straps, rubber seal on the back edge, and weighs only 24 pounds.

xcutter

WKR
BAK Industries MX4. Expensive but works great and offers security as your not going to break into it with a pocket knife. I've had mine for 4 years and will buy another for my next truck.

hartigjosh

Lil-Rokslider
I had undercover flex on a f150, a bakflip mx4 for 3 years on a tundra, and just ordered a diamondback cover last week for a tundra.
What ultimately led to the change was a desire for true security in the bed and being able to load heavy on the top. Whether its a pallet of material, an atv, or your drunk buddies standing on it during a tailgate the diamondback cover fits the bill pretty well for what I want. If I want to remove the cover I can do it in a relatively short amount of time or simply remove a panel or two. Its versatile, lets not pretend 5 to 30 mins of your time is too much to take a fully secured bed to fully open access when needed.

ejp5281

FNG
I got a Rugged Premium cover for my bed. It installed easily, is a solid cover, and most important to me, it has been water tight. I’ve had some experience with others suck as Extang and Bak, but they didn’t seem to keep water out which is important if you keep anything back there for extended times. I think it works well because it sits on the bed rails and it covers all of the “punch outs” for other accessories such as a rack. It doesn’t have some of the features that others have, like opening from either front or back, but it’s by far my favorite cover that I’ve experienced.

Mstayrook

FNG
Diamondback is bulletproof. Great cover. Also like the trifold type if you want a little more access and ability to remove for larger items.