Tony at SIXSITE Gear

Hey y'all,

I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.
After a quick search I've come across a number of posts from members who have been customers for years. I've never been a member here and look forward to being a part of the forum

Tony

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide Tony. If you please head over to the forum rules and give them a quick read. https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/please-read-this.8445/
09681e45e3e79c10087f6fdd8e659fcf.jpg
That's a quick summary so you'll need to get in contact with @robby denning if you'd like to continue using your company logo. Thank You

OP
T
Welcome to Rokslide Tony. If you please head over to the forum rules and give them a quick read. https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/please-read-this.8445/
09681e45e3e79c10087f6fdd8e659fcf.jpg
That's a quick summary so you'll need to get in contact with @robby denning if you'd like to continue using your company logo. Thank You
Sorry for any confusion, I've been speaking with Ryan via email from my first post on here yesterday to make it clear I'm not trying to circumvent advertising.

The purpose of this thread was to introduce myself. As for the PM's, it is not to promote sales. I just know there will be a number of questions about the bankruptcy and the company coming back from the quick search of previous posts I did.

I will pull the logo from my avatar now

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tony no worries just want to make sure everyone is on the same playing field. Sounds like @Ryan Avery has it handled. Hopefully i didn't derail your FNG introduction as my welcome was truly sencere.

OP
T
Tony no worries just want to make sure everyone is on the same playing field. Sounds like @Ryan Avery has it handled. Hopefully i didn't derail your FNG introduction as my welcome was truly sencere.
All good. I did edit my original post to avoid any advertising of the company

I like the site and look forward to contributing

TBHasler

WKR
Welcome from NTX. I came into the retail store 4ish years ago - always loved their stuff. Best of luck and enjoy this site.