Too good not to share (love you Jordan)

Shrek

WKR
It’s all funny as long as you can get back up. I’ve got a widow with two kids just down the road from me now. Husband was working with a new horse that threw him and he snapped his neck...

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
Well trained mount! Notice the horse returned to stand over her and gloat?

JohnB

WKR
Well trained mount! Notice the horse returned to stand over her and gloat?
That reaffirms my opinion that horses are jerks. My mountain bike throws me off it frequently but usually doesnt rub it in like that.

Looks like a good crash Jordan. I'm glad you are alright....and that it was caught on camera.

GotDraw?

WKR
I had a former girlfriend/one time fiancee who was a Grand Prix level dressage rider. 25+ years of lessons and competitions, so skilled and in control. Never intimidated, could ride her way out of anything a horse could come up with. She was at a dressage event in the barn area just watching, young man had a high strung horse he was afraid to ride out of the barn into the ring. She said she'd do it, got on the horse and started to the few strides out of the barn for him... When that horse got to the barn door, it reared up as fast, hard and high as it could and slammed her skull into the upper door jamb. Crushed her skull and killed her right there. Her heart beat long and strong enough for organ donation.

Horses. Some are great, and the ones that aren't make great dog food. Don't get me wrong, I rode dressage for 4 years, love them. But like any relationship, some of them just aren't worth the effort.

NO judgement on the Jordan tossing video.

JL