Too much money to argue

Titan_Bow

WKR
The thing that bothers me is the land locked public land with no access that the local landowners assume is their land.
I was doing some research in Wyoming, and saw this 13k acre chunk of public that was completely landlocked. I start really focusing on the boundary in OnX looking for possible access. Looked up the owner of a couple spots that had road access over private. That landowner had not quite 2k acres in their name, but had a website for their ranch stating it was a 15k acre private ranch…. 2k acres is theirs, 13k acres belongs to you, me, and everyone else…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeke6951

Lil-Rokslider
"That landowner had not quite 2k acres in their name, but had a website for their ranch stating it was a 15k acre private ranch…. 2k acres is theirs, 13k acres belongs to you, me, and everyone else……." and he is part of the everyone else...... The only difference is he owns a way into your, mine, and everyone else's ........

Right, and to me the biggest issue is: how will this stop? No individual will take it on & I'm sure the local government doesn't have the resources, or ambition.
Maybe you missed it earlier, the landowners we are referencing in this discussion have a family member that IS the local government.