Top choices for Colorado Elk Rangefinder?

Mstayrook

FNG
Looking for suggestions on what everyone thinks is a good option for an archery elk hunt in Colorado? Looking at middle of the road type stuff. Want something that is good but won’t break the bank. Suggestions?

16Bore

WKR
I have a Vortex Ranger, but it only works east of the Mississippi.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have a Leica CRF 900 and a Sig Kilo 2000........they both work just fine, but I rarely get to use them on an animal. Things happen in a hurry when I'm on the run.

I've had good luck with my sig kilo 1800. Got it last summer for under $200 on midway. Keep your eyes out for sales you still got plenty of time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ben RT

Lil-Rokslider
I was using a Leica 1600-B for a few years, then upgraded to a 2000-B ...until last fall. A light fog made the leica completely useless (would reflect off fog and give very short readings), but my brother was carrying a Leupold RX-1200i and it worked just fine. Now the Leica is gone and I'm rocking a Leupold RX-2800. I really loved the Leicas for their glass and speed, but I did wish the 2000-B would have just given me the simple horizontal distance (without the pressure and temp factored in). I feel like my RX-2800 gives me the data I want, when I need it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk