Top End Adventures Big Game Hunts

Marc Warnke

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Now is the time for guaranteed tag hunts (while I still have them) with all my clients that didn't draw tags. I have elk and a few deer hunts still with spots available. Specifically, I have New Mexico, 100,000 acres, guaranteed tag, elk hunts for $7500. Bulls on this ranch average 250-320 and their are a TON of them. I have both archery and rifle spots still open. I also just heard of a Colorado cancellation hunt on a 32,000 acre ranch and spots are $6950 for 5 x 5 and 6 x 6 elk. Both of these hunts are VERY high success. These hunts and many more can be found on TopEndAdventures.comarchery elk 6 .jpg

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Mark is a Rokslide sponsor and is good to post. (Ryan was supposed to put sponsor in his tagline)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marc Warnke

Marc Warnke

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I have an aoudad hunt that is free range and on a huge ranch outside of Lubbock, Texas. They only pull about 5 rams a year off this ranch and this hunt is a blast with tons of spot and stock opportunity. Rams are shot over 30 every year and I was able to shoot one, spot and stock with my bow. The film of that hunt is on this hunt page and you can find that here. For a legit chance at huge rams and a ranch that is this well managed, the cost of $5450 is a real deal.

OP
Marc Warnke

Marc Warnke

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
For those of you looking to hunt Mountain Goats in your lifetime and feel scared you will never draw, there are guaranteed tag options in Alaska that are still affordable. This "fly in" hunt comes with all your flights built into the cost from Cordova. It is not uncommon on this hunt to see 10-20 goats a day and finding a shooter billy every day is also very common. This is a hunt that people can do without being in top physical condition as many of the camps are on Mt Top landing areas and you get to day hunt from a comfortable camp with "real food." I have put many, many clients on this hunt over the years and for a hunt that is "affordable" by comparison to all the Canadian hunts I feel lucky to send clients here. If you are looking for a great, Mountain Goat hunt in Alaska, this is the one for sure! This is also a hunt you can go on with your hunting partner and have both of you hunting from the same camp without sacrificing success rates. There are just a LOT of goats.
IMG-3234.jpg

OP
Marc Warnke

Marc Warnke

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Super Affordable Texas Whitetail, Hog, Exotics Hunt

I have a ranch that hasn't been hunted now in over 10 years that is just "run over" in game. My outfitter and the landowner are trying to knock down the critter count this ranch and start getting a better management system in place. The shot opportunities are pretty much guaranteed and the price on this hunt is stupid cheap. (this pricing is for the 2019 season only) For $3000 a man you get a whitetail (or axis) buck, 2 does, and unlimited hogs!!!!!!!! This is a 3 day hunt that includes lodging and meals. Hunts will be run Oct - January You will not find a better price or hunt for you and a bunch of your buddies. Jump on these spots now while I still have some. Here is a link to the hunt. https://topendadventures.com/2019/06/13/texas-combo-hunt/ All these hunts are on free range on a very large ranch and most of the hunting will be done from blinds. Rifle and Archery spots open. By the way, in case you don't know Axis deer are unbelievable table fare and their are some monsters on this place. Other free ranging exotics on this place inlcude aoudad, black buck and sika deer.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_47c.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_476.jpg

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_478.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_478.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 12
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_231.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_231.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: