Top Three 2019 hunting buys (Game Changers)

Justenfl

FNG
Danner thorofare's and a lone wolf climber, I used to hate packing in a climber because they were heavy and bulky but the lone wolf is so slim and light it really was a game changer as far as letting me get further in to better spots, and the danners are actually waterproof and comfortable. And I hate wet feet so are by far the best purchase I've made in years for hunting.

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
1) Outdoor Vitals hammock and mummy pod sleep system.
2) Injinji liner socks.
3) Seek outside peregrine.

TripleJ

WKR
-Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 I bought from the classifieds, nice upgrade from my old Nikons

-Option8 sight for my bow, I love the fixed pins with the option of an independent slider

-Bugle tube holder for my pack made by bendable products (cheap but awesome)

Game changers for me in 2019:

1. Argali Game Bags - Upgraded from the Alaskan game bags I've been using. Man what a difference.
2. Exo K2 3500 - Packed out two elk with it and could not have been happier. (Upgraded to the K3 4800 last week which feels even better with 50lbs in it, but haven't hunted with it/gotten it bloody yet.)
3. Ivory holster - fits perfect on my Exo hip belt, unbelievable protection for my Glock29.
4. Sawyer Water Filter - Just carried a Nalgene and the filter, no longer carrying 3 liters of water in a bladder. Hunting buddies were really happy with it too.

87TT

WKR
Nothing game changing this year. Got a new bow, Hoyt Pro Defiant, and MBG Acssent Verdict sight, but shot my elk at less than 15 yards so pretty sure not necessary or game changer. EXO K2 3500 worked flawlessly but have had it for a couple of years. Outdoor edge knife was awesome as usual but still a couple of years old. The Phelps AMP orange diaphragm was new and was great was maybe the closest to a game changer

1. EB Guide Pro pants and Prana Zion's. Why I hadn't tried these before is beyond me. Its literally all I wear anymore no matter if I'm hunting or just casual.
2. Kifaru Shape Charge/ Sherman pocket combo. Its daypack perfection
3. Meopta Meopro bino's. For their price the glass is hard to beat

1. Boots from Lathrop&Sons. No more popping ibuprofen during and after a day of climbing mountains
2. Trekking poles (actually I started using them 2 years ago, but they're still a game changer)

arwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't change much this year although the new Kuiu pack suspension system is $$ :p

Andrew11

Lil-Rokslider
@cnelk

AGREED- TREKKING POLES ARE THE SINGLE BEST, LOW COST INVESTMENT... EVERY SINGLE DAY
JL

Have to agree with the trekking pole comment. Dont know how guys hunt the mountins without em.
For me this year would have to be a hilleberg nallo gt. Love the extra vestible space for gear during nasty weather.

OP
rsiwuda

rsiwuda

Lil-Rokslider
1. EB Guide Pro pants and Prana Zion's. Why I hadn't tried these before is beyond me. Its literally all I wear anymore no matter if I'm hunting or just casual.
2. Kifaru Shape Charge/ Sherman pocket combo. Its daypack perfection
3. Meopta Meopro bino's. For their price the glass is hard to beat
I'm running that glass also! Love it!